Wednesday, March 11, 2009

mY 1st eVer poEms

mY 1st ever poem went I was madly in Love . Too bad it was love at one side ..yeap.. plus it was a long distance relationship .


Let me figure this out…,

It wasn’t love at first sight…

You are the 110th person that night

You can be my b/f yes u might..

But i’m to shy damn it..

It’s so fate of twist..

Again and again it’s not right…

I made a choice bt it didnt turn out that night

I made a choice bt it didnt turn out right

I walked a long the street

Cracking up what to do ..alright..

Forgo and forget..

Bt shit..shit.shitt..

U come again and visit

Arrghh damn u *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello there , welcome to my page . As a person who always keep things to myself, blogging is a way for me to release it all . Every content I wrote stays here for myself . I would take blogging is a healthy way and learning process for me in every aspecs .