Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Driving iS dRIvINg mE cRAzY

yUp.. it's driving me cRaZy
yOu should see me facE today
i almost cried..sop3x
i was scolded by my driving instructer
i get so tense n scared everytime i'm on the road

bt i know he means well
he juzt wants me to learn
learn n learn n learn
he always told me
don't get bored to learn

n tq anyway
i learn something valueble
everytime I make a mistake

I hope I can pass my pre-test tomorrw.
wish me luck Ok..

TODAY - it's already late nite ..juz wanna have a good sleep .




1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hello there , welcome to my page . As a person who always keep things to myself, blogging is a way for me to release it all . Every content I wrote stays here for myself . I would take blogging is a healthy way and learning process for me in every aspecs .