Thursday, April 30, 2009

love u you dearly sayang ..

there's ups n downs in my relationship . sometimes i feel sad n sometimes i'm the happiest girl on earth . your love makes me floats . deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp in side me.. i love you dearly even sometimes i might said , wrote , or did something to picture my hatred towards you . But by the end of the day .. i always tell my self that 'I Still Love You' . I guess i'm crazy over you or actually it's a true love ..

There's a moment i feel this kind of feeling and it's undiscribeable . I just sayang you so much . I mean it. But I hate you sometimes.. n i hate when the hates went away because i couldnt hate you anymore n its unfair . Because my hate went away .. you make it go away . I couldt stay long hating you . you just knew it to make me love you again .I HATE THAT .

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello there , welcome to my page . As a person who always keep things to myself, blogging is a way for me to release it all . Every content I wrote stays here for myself . I would take blogging is a healthy way and learning process for me in every aspecs .