Friday, May 29, 2009

Gurindam Jiwa


This is one of my favorite oldies song from my favorite movie title 'Gurindam Jiwa'. It was a sad movie though. About loyalty and love of a wife to her husband .

I love this song . It is very poetic . It's hard to interpret the meaning . To make it literal , meaning to meaning translation . But , I presumed this lyric about the love between the husband and wife , which they swear to love each other endlessly to the end of their life. They have made their vow which they are willing to endure everything together .


TODAY : sad story man...luv this movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello there , welcome to my page . As a person who always keep things to myself, blogging is a way for me to release it all . Every content I wrote stays here for myself . I would take blogging is a healthy way and learning process for me in every aspecs .