Thursday, May 28, 2009

the advantages of being broke

It is almost end of the month
Your credit is running low
your food supply just a handful
your account is reaching it's limits
your shoes need to be repair
you just paid a sum of money to your mechanics
you need to stay back which mean more money
you need to buy your ticket
you have cravings..hahahaha

So, the advantages of being broke ... just stay calm and be broke and be patience for your next allowance..hu33..

So, i'm right outta of my comfort zone need to branching out.Things I took for granted has turn to extravagancies .

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello there , welcome to my page . As a person who always keep things to myself, blogging is a way for me to release it all . Every content I wrote stays here for myself . I would take blogging is a healthy way and learning process for me in every aspecs .